Sunday 3 November 2013

Brand Identity (Roxy)

The brand I chose was Roxy.



Roxy’s brand identity is always people surfing. The image created by marketers says that it is a beach brand that sells surfboards, swimsuits, bags, shades and other things you might use when you go to the beach or pool. Ownership/consumption of the product says that the consumer goes to the beach or pool a lot, probably surfs or is in to water sports and is the more outdoors type of person.
 

This brand is marketed in magazines such as swimsuit magazines or sometimes sports magazines (water sports). Or it is marketed on billboards on the beach or in beach bars/restaurants and places that sell swimsuits or beach supplies.








     This brand identity affects my own interest in the brand because I like going to the beach and I also like to surf therefore, it makes me think that this is the place I should go to get my swimsuits, a bag to go to the beach a surfboard and shades.  It interests me and makes me want to go there to buy things for the beach because the people in their brand identity look so good I would want to look like that as well. Sometimes, they have famous surfers advertising their brand to make it look like a quality beach brand. This brand identity is important in helping me create my own brand identity because I want to look good when I go to the beach and people see me and think that I go to the beach often and I like water sports. If I were a brand my brand identity would be people in the sea or people surfing because that is what I like and it represents what type of store I have

No comments:

Post a Comment